Monday, September 19, 2011

Pot lid organizer repurposed

Can you ever really be organized enough?  My answer is no. I try to think of things to clear the clutter around here all the time. I am still trying to get more stuff out of the house, but the things we know are going to be around for a while need an organized spot. The kids rooms are in dire need of more organization. Too many toys not enough room. Will this ever change?  Probably not. 

I had this pot lid organizer hanging above the stove in the kitchen that I grew tired of.  Most things I cook don't need a lid on the pot, so I had transferred all the lids back into the cabinet. I got really excited when I realized I could use this! Re purpose and Reuse!!

A puzzle board organizer! Sha~zam!!  I really love organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment