Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A nice "normal" day

Yesterday was a nice "normal" day for us. Greg got to work from 9 to 6 and that helped me feel like it was a day with time in its place. I know that sounds weird, but true. It allowed me to try out a new recipe and have dinner waiting when he arrived home. That is so not the norm around here.!  I have to say this one was super good and very easy to make.

Here was our Creamy Italian Chicken


This was my kind of recipe! Very few ingredients and fast. I made it all in a skillet, but it can go in the crockpot too.  I will let you in on our secret ingredient to many of our favorite meals



It gives great flavor to just about anything!  We can tell a big difference in our spaghetti sauce, casseroles, and steamed veggies.

Here is the link with everything you need to make this yummy one! It's a keeper.

http://www.theiheartblog.com/2010/07/creamy-italian-chicken/



No comments:

Post a Comment