Thursday, June 16, 2011

dress your nest freebie

I created something new for the laundry room entry.  It was hard to decide what to do with the blank wall, but this should make for a good start. The best part is it didn't cost a dime.






All it took was a printable on regular paper





I cut some burlap I already had one hand using a frame I stashed in the closet. Easy enough when you use the paper it is packaged with as your template.


I trimmed the edges of the bird print with my paper cutter and used double stick tape to hold it and the burlap.
Here is the your own dress your nest freebie link:
http://printable.tipjunkie.com/nest-poster-free-printable/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TipJunkieAllSites+%28Tip+Junkie+%7E+Creative+Inspiration%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment