Thursday, July 28, 2011

My work

I consider what I do a real job. To me, it is one of the most important. I get to help my children learn and grow during the day. I hope to have a positive influence on them before this job goes to another in a few short years. I have heard the comments about money from others that it doesn't truly affect one way or another. Do they think money is really more important than my children? We sacrifice a lot right now. I don't go shopping. We eat lots of home-cooked meals. I am okay with that. These are the years I used to dream of sharing with them when I was working. There will be plenty of time for me to have a "real" job soon enough.  The best jab was a comment directly to my kids. "I guess you will grow up and support your Mama."   I love my children and have no plans for this to happen. Needless to say, over time you loose patience with all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment